Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Camping with the Haines

This summer we finally went on our first camping trip with the our friends Cameron and Kara. We even roughed it in tents, although to be fair there were showers, bathrooms, and electricity; and at one point I was curling my hair with a curling iron. It was fun pitching our tents and cooking over the campfire, although it's easy to forget how hard camping cooking can be without the amenities of a kitchen. Fortunately, hot dogs just taste better over an open fire and the older I get, the more obsessed I become with s'mores. Cameron and Kara also brought their little boy Theo, who did amazing! My favorite part of the trip was probably the pontoon rental and ride across the lake. At one point there may have been skinny dipping,...but I'll never say for certain. One thing's for sure, there's never a dull moment with the Haines!
Theo





Ladder golf

















Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment