Sunday, August 3, 2014

Party Animals!

The sad truth is.... we're getting old. Every year my birthday rolls around I still can't believe I'm as old as I am. It was the big 2-7 for me this year and the practically pre-historic 3-0 for Jacob! However, despite our advancing age, we celebrated in style...as evidenced by my plastic birthday tiara and Jacob's janitorial birthday shirt given to him by his co-workers.

Robin's 27th Birthday

Bruce and Mary Kay were kind enough to throw me a birthday dinner and MK even made red velvet cupcakes from scratch for dessert. That woman knows me all too well.

We also celebrated my birthday with our friends Cameron and Kara by playing croquet, lawn bowling, and eating at a restaurant called Ciao Bella.



Love the Egyptian look Kara is going for here...

To top the night off, Cameron and Kara told us the news that they were expecting!
Jacob's 30th Birthday
Jacob's birthday breakfast, chuck full of calories and saturated fat. But hey, you're only 30 once!

Nothing says "I Love You" like a heart-shaped pastry!

Cupcakes from Yum! Bakery


Everyone at Jacob's old job wears this shirt at the office on their birthday. Tami, the secretary, mailed it to Jacob for his special day, and then he returned it afterward. We thought it was a pretty amazing shirt--very couture.



Jacob's birthday dinner at Fogo de Chao in Minneapolis



No comments:

Post a Comment