Sunday, April 20, 2014

El inviat

This is my new favorite church video entitled, "Because of Him." It was launched by the church around the time of Easter and has been viewed by millions of people. It is such a message of hope and love and it was exactly the message I needed to hear at a time I needed to hear it. I don't need to say much, because the video speaks for itself, but I just wanted to bear testimony of the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the truth that our Savior truly does live. I know this to be true with all of my heart. My friend Abby also shared one of the most beautiful things with me this Easter. When she lived in Romania, she said that people would greet each other on Easter by saying "El inviat" which translates to "He lives." The person to whom they are speaking then responds, "adeverat El inviat!" meaning, "It's true He lives." Happy Easter.





1 comment:

  1. I did watch it! It was great! That's neat what they do in Romania.

    ReplyDelete