Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

My Easter started off with a bang this year when my parents sent me a fun care package. So thoughtful of them!
My mom always sends me Robin Eggs every year. Luckily, Jacob doesn't 
like them, so I get them all to myself! Selfless,...I know.
For an Easter themed Activity Days, the girls painted Easter frames
and made missionary handouts with an Easter scripture and
treat to give to their friends.
For Easter dinner we were invited to the Braun's house. There were 10 of us 
total and we had a blast! The food and decor were amazing, as usual, and we
had a great time just talking and playing games.
Adorable party favors Mary Kay made.
I saw these little chicks at their house and fell in love with them. Too cute!
My contribution. Easter Cupcakes.
My parents sent me some fun little Easter cupcake decorations. So I used them 
to make cupcakes for my primary class.

No comments:

Post a Comment